Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefitting partner Idaho Gives requires that you enter into this Memorandum of Understanding which sets forth the services and duties provided by Idaho Gives and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is headquartered and/or serves in Idaho.
- I confirm that my organization will provide our EIN number for verification.
- I understand that if my organization is not a member of the Idaho Nonprofit Center there is a $50 fee to participate in Idaho Gives. It is FREE to participate if my organization is a member of the Idaho Nonprofit Center.
- I understand the Idaho Nonprofit Center is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization during Idaho Gives.
- I understand donors will choose the organization they are giving to when making an online gift, and the Idaho Nonprofit Center has no control of this process
- I understand that only donations pledged to my organization through the idahogives.org website will count toward the award distribution.
- I understand that there is a 4.7% fee plus $0.30 per transaction charged by GiveGab to cover credit card and website infrastructure expenses.
- I understand that there is a 2% event management fee to cover event-related expenses incurred by the Idaho Nonprofit Center.
- I understand that there is the option for individual donors to cover all transaction fees related to their gift.
- I understand that all individual donations, minus the fees listed above, will be disbursed within 3 business days via electronic funds transfer by GiveGab.
- I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic funds transfer I will not be able to participate.
- I understand all award pool dollars will be disbursed by the last day of June or before via check by the Idaho Nonprofit Center.