Registration Preparation Checklist
Please read this before registering for Idaho Gives 2022
Please use the lists below to ensure that you have everything you need to breeze through the registration process and become fully verified to participate in Idaho Gives.
Your organization must be:
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Headquartered or providing services in Idaho
- Registered and in good standing with the Idaho Secretary of State
To register you will need the following information:
- Primary contact information
- Mailing address
- EIN number
- Idaho Nonprofit Center Member number (if applicable)
- Already a member? Log to idahononprofits.org to access your member login and view your member number.
- Not a member? Join here or call (208)-424-2229 if you'd like to join by phone.
- 990 document or postcard verification
- This is to verify the size of your organization. See example HERE.
- Note: This is NOT your organization's determination letter
- The size of your organization (based on your annual operating expense)
- Small = up to $99,999 in annual operating expense.
- Medium = $100,000-$499,999 in annual operating expense.
- Large = $500,000 and up in annual operating expenses.
To check the size of your organization, refer to line 18 (total expenses) on your most recent Form 990. You may subtract line 13 (grants and similar amounts paid) from your total expenses. See example HERE.
To accept donations you will need to provide the following information:
- Bank routing and account number
- The name, date of birth, home address, and last four digits of the SSN for a representative of the organization.