Registration Preparation Checklist
Please read this before registering for Idaho Gives 2023
Please use the lists below to ensure that you have everything you need to breeze through the registration process and become fully verified to participate in Idaho Gives.
Your organization must be:
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- Headquartered or providing services in Idaho
- Registered and in good standing with the Idaho Secretary of State
Information and Documents Needed to Register
To register you will need the following information:
- Primary contact information
- Mailing address
- EIN number
- Idaho Nonprofit Center Member number (if applicable)*
- Already a member? Log to idahononprofits.org to access your member login and view your member number.
- Not a member? Join here or call (208)-424-2229 if you'd like to join by phone.
* You do not need to be a member to participate in Idaho Gives. However, an active membership is required to receive the discounted registration fee.
- Your most recent 990 Document (990 / 990-EZ / 990-N)
- This is to verify the size of your organization. See example HERE.
- Note: This is NOT your organization's determination letter
If you do not file a 990: Please upload an estimate of your annual expenses
- The size of your organization (based on your annual operating expense)**
- Small = up to $99,999 in annual operating expense.
- Medium = $100,000-$499,999 in annual operating expense.
Large = $500,000 and up in annual operating expenses.
**To check the size of your organization, refer to line 18 (total expenses) on your most recent Form 990. You may subtract line 13 (grants and similar amounts paid) from your total expenses. See example HERE.
If you file a 990-N (aka e-Postcard), your documentation does not include line 18. Please still submit your most recent 990-N filing.
Information Needed Post-Registration
To accept donations you will need to provide the following information:
- Bank routing and account number
- The name, date of birth, home address, and last four digits of the SSN for a representative of the organization.
Help Center Articles:
Steps to Fundraising Verification on GiveGab
- What is required to accept donations through GiveGab?
- Why do you require personal information to enable donations?
- Do you store any of my verified personal information?
Does Everything Look Good?
If you have everything listed above, you're ready to register!