Idaho Gives Employer Partners
Idaho is an amazing state filled with generous businesses! The Idaho Gives Employer Partner program celebrates those businesses that support nonprofits during Idaho Gives. Here we will recognize employers who go above and beyond. We will update every Friday starting in March.
If you are interested in becoming an Employer Partner, please stay tuned for more details coming soon!
You can help your community’s organization in many ways:
- Hang Idaho Gives posters at your business
- Add Idaho Gives branding to your email signature
- Promote Idaho Gives on reader boards and business signs
- Tag and promote Idaho Gives via social media accounts
- Send emails to employees encouraging them to donate
- Loan our company billboard space to Idaho Gives for one month
- Host a Giving Station at your business or nonprofit of your choice
- Form a Street Team to promote Idaho Gives
- Include Idaho Gives flyers to shopping bags, billing inserts, banking statements, etc.
- Offer "day of" discounts to customers who participate in Idaho Gives
- Match funds donated by employees
- Offer a matching gift to the nonprofit of your choosing
- Donate funds to Idaho Gives Award Pool